Eat Well for a Long Term Weight Loss
Proper nutrition and diet are an integral part of good health, and each person has different needs that must be addressed. We offer nutritional analysis and counseling that is customized and tailored for each patient. Each analysis offers specific personalized recommendation on food choices and supplementation to enhance your return to optimal health. Doctor Huml is Board Certified in clinical nutrition, and a Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN) with 30 years of experience. He is also past president of the American Board of Nutrition. His tailored approach can help lower high blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reverse weight gain, promote weight loss, and lessen or alleviate symptoms of fatigue.
Each nutritional exam includes:
- A physical exam for signs of nutritional deficiencies evaluating tongue, eyes, nails, skin, etc.
- Blood pressure, pulse, SpO2 (oxygen carrying capacity of the blood)
- A body composition exam, which measures percent of muscle mass, water and fat as well as measurement for cellular health
- Completion of several questionnaires, which include a 7-day diet diary and activity survey, and sleep quality
- A thermal nerve scan to measure the health of the nervous system and its relation to other parts of your body
- Heart rate variability to measure your body's overall ability to adapt to the environment and how "stressed out" your nervous system is
This information allows us to give you a personal and comprehensive program to help restore your health and vitality.